On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, Brian Keck wrote:

> On Fri, 09 Mar 2001 08:36:57 +0800, James Henstridge wrote:
> >On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, Brian Keck wrote:
> >> Is selection_add_handler() implemented?
> >> I can't see it in the source.
> >What is selection_add_handler() supposed to do?  I searched through the
> >gtk and gdk sources/headers, and there is no mention of a function by that
> >name.
>
> I saw it in woody's libgtk-doc 1.0.6-4, in
                                 ^^^^^^^
GTK+ 1.0.6 is from the obsolete 1.0 branch.  Selections are one of the
things that changed in GTK+ 1.2.  There should be an updated version of
the tutorial distributed with gtk+ 1.2.x, and available on www.gtk.org.

In 1.2, you use the widget.selection_add_target() method to set up the
selection types you will handle.  Then connect to the selection_get
signal to provide the selection data (with the selection_data.set
method).

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]