Hi

I'v just installed python 2.0 for win32 and pygtk for win32. It seems to
work now.

I want to write easly portable program in python, but it is rather
difficult anyway. I'd like to use some extra (GtkExtra) widgets with
python, and it is possible only under linux. There is no easy way to
make it work under win32.

So may questions are:
- is there port of GtkExtra for win32?
- is there port of python bindings for GtkExtra for win32?

Under w98 I even couldn't run testgtk.py (from pygtk examples) because
of lack of GtkEXtra ;-(. Well, don't you think, that there is something
missing in this portability problem?

BTW. From pygtk examples I was able ro run all *2.py programs (ie
hello2.py) but not *1.py (ie hello1.py). The error was: unable to find
DLL... Is it normal? I use gtk dlla from the latest port of gimp1.2 for
win32 (they are 1.3 gtk=unstable - why?).

Regards
Piotr Legiecki