I've recently encountered an odd problem.  My interface is build with
glade, and I am using PyGTK/PyGnome under RH7.1 (Ximian Gnome 1.4).

I have a GtkNotebook with 3 pages.  I recently attempted to add a 4th
page.  Everything is fine, until the program exits, at which time I get the
following error messages, followed by a crash:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkobject.c: line 1162 (gtk_object_ref): assertion
`GTK_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed.
Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `(unknown)' to `GtkObject'
Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `(unknown)' to `GtkObject'
Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `(unknown)' to `GtkObject'
Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `(unknown)' to `GtkObject'
Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `(unknown)' to `GtkObject'

Deleting the 4th page of the notebook makes this go away.  Interesting
enough, if I view the 4th page, I get no errors, and everything is just
fine.  If I fail to view the page, I get the above errors and a crash.

It doesn't matter what is on the page. If the page contains nothing but a
label, it still crashes.

Any ideas?