On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 09:00:05AM -0500, Skip Montanaro wrote:

>     Tom> Can someone that has installed gtk+ 1.3.7 and pygtk-1.99 test this
>     Tom> little script and see if it segfaults? I'm still unsure if this is
>     Tom> a local problem or a bug.
>
> Segfaults for me.  Is multiple inheritance supported by ExtensionClass?

Yes. We get the segfault when we try to get the value self.b, when we
really should get an AttributeError.

I'm not in the mood (and most likely to stupid) to debug ExtensionClass
and figure out what is causing this. Yet another reason to drop
ExtensionClass for pygtk 2.0, and just use the other nice features of
python 2.2.

> --
> Skip Montanaro ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
> http://www.mojam.com/