Hi again,

I have just about got my app working with the new pygtk... but just a
few more questions!

In short...
1. Does TreeStore/ListStore remove() work?  I don't see a 'bug' in
bugzilla, but then I am having trouble querying the thing.
2. Can you get data back out of a List/Tree store?  If not, can you
avoid duplication of data when using them?

To elaborate...

I am not able to remove an item from my list or tree by passing in a
tuple
   list_store.remove( iter_as_tuple )

Like with the signal emission, it wants an actual GtkTreeIter and barfs
this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "./gui.py", line 185, in change_tree
        ts.remove(path)
TypeError: iter should be a GtkTreeIter

So I am unable to remove items in response to user selections, because
the iterator passed to the 'for each selected' function is a tuple.

A clear() and rebuild works great for the little dialog I am working on
now, but some of the other lists have 900 items in them and that takes
about 1.5 seconds on my iBook.  Not the end of the world, but if I can
do it better...

Thanks again for any help,

Rob