This isn't necessarily Python related but:

I wan't to use a GtkSpinButton to display the port of a service but I
want to display the text for know services.  e.g. if 79 is displayed
and they increment, display 'http' instead of 80.  Does anyone know if
this is possible?  There is an attribute to allow non-numeric input but
when i call get_text(), I get back the minimum value.  There must be
some non-obvious (to me) use for this attribute?

Thanks,
--
Steve McClure                   430 10th St NW
Racemi                          Suite N-210