Thierry Dulieu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have just downloaded pygtk-0.6.9 and found a small bug in the
> configure file:
>
> I'm currently using python 2.1.1+ and the version number is not
> correctly parsed, because of the ending '+' in the version string.

Pygtk 0.6.9 is using the standard AM_PATH_PYTHON configure macro from
automake.  I should submit a patch to automake to get it to handle the
'+' on the end.

Note that the + indicates that you are using a CVS (non official)
release of Python.  If you got this release from a linux distribution,
you should ask why they are basing their python packages off CVS
snapshots rather than official releases.

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/