I have hacked support for doing SpamAssassin checks into the mailman
mail pipeline on my system.  This is mainly an attempt to reduce the
moderation load for this mailing list (which often exceeds 10 messages a
day -- more than the real messages on the list).  Any message getting a
score over 10 gets discarded, and over 5 gets held for moderation.

Hopefully this will lower the moderation load for this list to a
manageable level.  If anyone else is interested in the patch, it is
available at:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=534577&group_id=103&atid=300103

If your message doesn't go through and you get no notice that it is
being held for moderation, then it may have been discarded.  Please
email me directly if you suspect this has happened.  (I may need to
adjust this filter a little).

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]