What are the proper controls to use with windows and the various child
widgets to allow everything to resize automatically.

I'm using a main window and a notebook with (at least) 3 static tabs.
Each tabe has a radio buttons box at the top and a clist in a
scroolled window widget at the bottom that receives variable data

Right now I'm using no sizing on the main window and the scrolled
window has set_usize(100,380) and the clist has set_usize(94,8000).
The value 8000 has to be larger than the number of items I insert into
the clist, or the scrolled window can't reach all of the items.

What would be a better way to do this?

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area - WWTLRD?
gentoo(since 01/01/01) 2.4.18+(ext3) xfce-sylpheed-mozilla