I'm using a clist as a display window for background tasks.  While the
task is running, output is captured (compiles, for example) and
written to a temporary file and the output is also written to the
screen (when over 30 lines, row zero is removed before inserting new
data at the bottom.

Unfortunately, the data only appears after all is said and done (the
command has run to completion).  How can I make the data appear as it
is added to the clist?  Once full, the clist should appear as a
continuously scrolling window with new data appearing at the bottom
and old data removed at the top.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area - WWTLRD?
gentoo(since 01/01/01) 2.4.18+(ext3) xfce-sylpheed-mozilla