Hi,

Im trying to get pygtk2 running under Windows with Python 2.2.1 and using a custom theme to make it look like native Windows controls.

I have pygtk running and rendering properly using the port provided by Cedric Gustin, from http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/beta/PyGtk-1.99.10.win32.exe and using the latest 2.0.x dll's from http://www.gimp.org/win32 . The only problem remaining is to make gtk use a custom gtkrc.

Using filemon (from SysInternals) I was able to tell that gtk was looking for a gtkrc at C:\windows\system\etc\gtk-2.0\gtkrc

However, providing a file there doesn't seem to have any effect. Im trying to use the gtkrc from the win32 port of xchat (based on gtk1.3.x), with a huge font so I can tell it's working. So, perhaps the gtkrc format has changed since then and it's not telling me?

Any and all ideas are appreciated.

Thanks, -Eric

Do You Yahoo!?