Hi.

This discussion has inspired me to create a PyGTK Threading/Networking
example.

Basically it's a chat application.  It's comprised of two windows, the
first lets you choose two ports, the one you'll be listening on, and the
one you'll be sending on.  The next window is a label, a text entry, and
a send button.  Pretty simple.  Just start up two instances and they can
send messages between each other.

Problems:
1- For some reason, the first window doesn't disappear when i'm done
with it. I call mainquit() and it stays up.

2- For some reason, a chat window can't talk to itself.

andy