Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Is it possible to make the column headers in a gtk2 treeview widget stay
>in view while scrolling?
>
>And, how do I get the view to scroll with the active row when useing teh
>keyboard?  I can move around the rows with the arrows on the keyboard,
>but if I go to far down the cursor keeps moving and the view stays
>static...

Haven't run into any of these problems myself.

Is the treeview packed inside a gtk.ScrolledWindow?  If not, try doing
that.  The tree view should handle scrolling correctly in that case.

    swin = gtk.ScrolledWindow()
    swin.set_policy(gtk.POLICY_AUTOMATIC, gtk.POLICY_AUTOMATIC)
    swin.add(treeview)

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]              | Linux.conf.au 2003 Call for Papers out
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ |   http://conf.linux.org.au/cfp.html