Hi. I was wondering if there was function that would return the iterator
for the row that had a specific value in a column?

So lets say I have two columns. One is of type text and the other is of
type boolean. I want to be able to get the iterator for the row that
matches a given text string in the first column.

Any ideas?

I've taken a look at the API in TreeMode, TreeView, TreeStore, and
TreeViewColumn and I did not see anything. The only thing I noticed was
the ability to defined some search functions.. but I am not sure if that
is what I want.

Thanks,
Tanya