I've checked in two changes in the stable 0.6.x branch of PyGTK:

    - libglade.py now raises an exception when the GladeXML object it
      would return is None. This is in preparation for better checking
      inside libglade which I should work on sometime soon.

    - GtkCList now offers a set_focus_row, which allows you to change
      the focus row to work around a bug using select_row() and the
      SELECTION_BROWSE and SELECTION_EXTENDED modes (the selected row
      changed, but the focused row didn't). You can also use it to
      change the focus row when in the other modes, too.

As always, testing is very welcome, and let me know if anything has
broken.

Take care,