I'm writing an offliner (like a newsreader, only for BBS use) using
pygtk and libglade. I'm trying to find the right way to show and hide
a file selection dialog after a "load file" buton has been
clicked. Should I use a direct widget approach (i.e. create a separate
XML tree, use selectFile = SelectFileTree.get_widget('SelectFile') and
selectFile.show()), or is there a more automatic way to do this
(i.e. call the widget's show() and hide()) with libglade, without
pulling out the widget from the XML tree?

--
Åsmund Skjæveland
(OpenPGP keyid 54B975CE)