> I am looking for open source software written with
> Python and the Gtk2 bindings to see pygtk2 in action
> for real world applications in order to learn from the
> source code.
>
> are there any open source applications done with
> pygtk2 ?

If you're interested in textview or treeview you
could try http://meld.sf.net (diff viewer)

As has been said in other posts, pygtk documentation is
almost non-existant. Plain gtk docs will get you most of
the relevant information however and there is always
"filter( lambda x:x.find("foo")!=-1, dir(object) )" :)

Stephen.
---
/f { 70 zhy nqq } qrs 0 45 360 { /e rkpu qrs 288 e fva f 396 e pbf art f
250 e
qhc 45 nqq nep } sbe svyy /p { frgyvarjvqgu /e rkpu qrs 1 .5 0
frgetopbybe 288
396 e 0 361 nep fgebxr } qrs 145 55 p 8 20 p /Gvzrf svaqsbag 32
fpnyrsbag
frgsbag 100 100 zbirgb ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 0 frgtenl fubj
fubjcntr