Eddie Kohler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Right, but the actual data string passed to gtk_bitmap_create_from_data()
> is not a C string, but a packed array of bytes. (Bitmap data.) The correct
> type for such a string seems to be const-guchar*; if you use const-gchar*,
> pygtk barfs when you try to pass a string with embedded zero characters,
> which are perfectly legal for bitmap data.

I'm currently trying to get Sketch to work with GTK 2 and I came across
this bug as well. FWIW, the fix Eddie proposes seems to work fine with
1.99.14.

It would probably also apply to gdk_pixmap_create_from_data, BTW.

   Bernhard

--
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/
Sketch                                 http://sketch.sourceforge.net/