I added some status output to the configure script for gnome-python, so
the user will see what modules that's built and not.

And if pyorbit isn't found a warning will be printed (with an url)

On my system the last 50 lines or so from configure looks like this:

configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating gconf/Makefile
config.status: creating gtkhtml2/Makefile
config.status: creating gnome/Makefile
config.status: creating gnomeprint/Makefile
config.status: creating bonobo/Makefile
config.status: creating gnome-python.spec
config.status: creating gnome-python-2.0.pc
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged

The following modules will be built:

gnome
gnome.ui
gnome.canvas
gnome.vfs
gconf
gtkhtml2
bonobo
bonobo.activation
bonobo.ui
gnome.applet
nautilus
gnomeprint
gnomeprint.ui

The following modules will NOT be built:

zvt

Now type 'make' to compile gnome-python.

--
Johan Dahlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Async Open Source