Disregard this post... I've already found the answer

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Pablo Endres
Enviado el: 29 Enero, 2003 11:18
Para: PyGTK List
Asunto: [pygtk] GdkEventMask's on pygtk-1.9x

Hi guys,

I finally could make gtk work on my windows box (CRIBBSJ you were right there was
another dll in winnt/system32).
In the process of porting my app to pygtk-1.9x I can't find the GDK package necesary
to se the DdkEventMask on
my wigets.  Does anyone know were they are or an equivalent??

This is the code I'm trying to run:
import GDK
        self.globalDA.set_events(GDK.EXPOSURE_MASK
                                 | GDK.BUTTON_PRESS_MASK)
Thanks in advance

                Muchas personas creen que piensan,
                cuando en realidad sólo están reordenando sus
                prejuicios.
                                                            - William James

Pablo Endres
Centro de Datos