tor 2003-02-20 klockan 07.44 skrev [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> Hi,
>
> Johan mentioned in his announcement for PyGTK 1.99.15 that this
> might be the last beta release for PyGTK 2.0.
>
> My question is: what are the issues that have to be fixed?
> supppose not all reports in bugzilla have to be resolved...

Well, It would be good with an empty bugzilla for 2.0 :-)

But the main problem currently is the lack of documentation.
PyGtk 2.0 should ship with good documentation.
James wrote a script to generate documentation from the headers in C.
Next step would be to write a merge script, so we can merge user
comments with the generated code and after that starting to documenting
every single function that's available to pygtk.
And mean while, fix bug and add incomplete APIs.

--
Johan Dahlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Async Open Source