I'm trying to use a class I derived from treestore as the model for a tree
view.
How do I implment the drag and drop interfaces?
I know I can use the standard gtk dnd interface, but I'd rather try and
use the treeview\treemodel dnd interface as it already does some of the
work like highlighting the row over which you drag and automatically
expanding nodes when you drag over them.
Also, the gtk docs for treeview have an enable_drag_model() method which
does not seem to be present in the pygtk version of treeview.
Is this a bug?

If you know of any good source code or docs (with any language) on doing
treeview drag and drop, please let me know.
Thanks