Christian Reis wrote:

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 06:55:18PM -0500, Steve McClure wrote:

I need to augment titles, at runtime, of dialogs created with Glade. I
don't see anything in the API to do a get_title, but there is a
GtkWindow.title attribute in the GTK docs. I can't even get to
GtkWindow attributes in my code though, I keep getting attribute errors
when I do a dialog.window_position where dialog is a GtkDialog instance.

Use window['title']. It's a property. (Added FAQ 10.8)

Would anybody find it convenient if I posted a list of all the args for
Gtk widgets? I had to fish it out of the source code so it might at
least save you trying to write a custom script.

For GTK 2.0, run "help(gtk.Window)" and you will get a list of all the signals and properties for that class. (It will only work correctly in Python >= 2.2.2 though. For previous releases, try "print gtk.Window.__gdoc__").

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/