David M. Cook wrote:

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 10:29:17PM -0200, Michel wrote:

Hi Guys!

I want to program in pygtk but I didn't find a guide, I read the faq
and some examples but I want a reference guide...

See FAQ item 1.7.

Tell me if the pygtk is very unlike tkinter... I used tkinter to make guis and
I think it's easy to work, is the pygtk so easy?

pygtk is not as easy as tkinter...

This is quite subjective :) PyGTK is about as easy as Tkinter for many simple tasks. For many moderate tasks, PyGTK can be a lot easier, as it contains more widgets (which in Tkinter you may need to reimplement). In my opinion, it is also better for difficult tasks :)

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/