Yuri Vilmanis wrote:

I've been using py-gtk for a little while now, and I have noticed one major
deficiency: GTK+ types and structs which do not have a "type" feild cannot be
imported by the py-gtk autogeneration script, rendering quite a few functions
unusable. Off the top of my head, examples include GSList, PangoLayoutLine,
PangoLayoutIter, and there are a large number of others specifically from the
GTK+, ATK+ and Glib parts of GTK+. While this may not affect everybody, I need
some of the advanced features which require these types. Any suggestions?

Please file bug reports for the functionality you need. That will help prioritise the areas we work on. For things like GSList, you need some extra information about the argument (what are the values in the list? Who owns the list? Who owns the values in the list?), which often means a custom wrapper is needed.

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/