Hi,
I'm trying to wrap a gtk interface. Here is it's def

(define-interface SourceStyleScheme
  (in-module "Gtk")
  (c-name "GtkSourceStyleScheme")
  (gtype-id "GTK_TYPE_SOURCE_STYLE_SCHEME")
)

The problem I'm having is when calling methods that return objects that
implement that interface.
For example, gtk_source_language_get_style_scheme is defined to return a
pointer to a GtkSourceStyleScheme object, but its implementation returns
a pointer to a GtkSourceDefaultStyleScheme, which implements the
GtkSourceStyleScheme interface.
When I make the call, I get the object back, but its type is gobject!

Next I tried adding this to my defs file
(define-object SourceDefaultStyleScheme
  (in-module "Gtk")
  (c-name "GtkSourceDefaultStyleScheme")
  (gtype-id "GTK_TYPE_SOURCE_DEFAULT_STYLE_SCHEME")
  (implements "GtkSourceStyleScheme")
)

For the sole purpose of creating a correct type to be returned.
Didn't work either.

What am I missing?

Ahmad Baitalmal
web: http://www.baitalmal.com