Hi guys!

I want to know about IDEs, either for pygtk, tk or wxwindows... And
want to know if wxwindows can equiparate to pygtk...

I use glade+vim to build my programs, but I know programs like pycrust,
but the pycrust is a shell, I want a editor with the same
functionality...

I use anjuta for c/c++ in debian, is there anjuta for python? And what
about scintilla? Is it a editor or a library (maybe it was a silly
question, but I can found a executable made after the compilation of
scintilla)...

And what about programs like glade? I found wxglade and boa-contructor,
the second is cool...

thanks...

--
Michel Thadeu Sabchuk