Try pango.TAB_LEFT

Shaffer, Chris wrote:

I'm having a little trouble setting the tabs for a textview element (a
least, I'm assuming that set_tabs() will allow me to change the number of
spaces that consitute a 'tab' key press.  Please, tell me if I'm wrong).
Here is my code:

   tabs = pango.TabArray(4,pango.PANGO_TAB_LEFT)
   self.text.set_tabs(tabs)

I am including pango at the top of my file with:

import pango

When I try and run my app, I get this error:

   Traceback (most recent call last):
     File "Edit/AppRun", line 26, in ?
       EditWindow.EditWindow()
     File "Edit/EditWindow.py", line 102, in __init__
       tabs = pango.TabArray(4,pango.PANGO_LEFT_TAB)
   AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'PANGO_LEFT_TAB'

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Chris Shaffer