On 29/08/2003 3:58 AM, Scott Prive wrote:

Hi,

I am using PyGTK2 on Windows and Linux. Has anyone built a package for OS/X?

I understand from a few weeks ago's threads that there were issues building
under OS/X, but they should/might be cleared up now. Is there perhaps an
un-official or experimental fink package?

PyGTK should be buildable out of the box on MacOS X provided you have the required libraries and headers installed. The build process should be pretty much the same as on other Unix systems.

There were some bugs in older versions of pygtk that have since been cleaned up (they were real bugs, but only seemed to cause the compiler to error out on OS X).

James.

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/