Lorenzo Gil Sanchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I think I know where is your problem. I just compared your code with
> Johan code and look what he does in his on_render method:
>
> def on_render(...):
>     x_offset, y_offset, width, height = self.on_get_size(widget,
> cell_area)
>
> So that's why the method on_get_size is called the second time with a
> valid value for cell_area.
>
> Hope it helps
No it doesnt. Whatever on_get_size returns at that call has no effect on the
size of the cell. (Since the return value is used in on_render and not by the
TreeView or whatever gtk code.)

I think I would need a way to set the size of the cell, but I see nothing like
that in the API docs. Is there something I could use for this?

Abel Daniel