Hi,

I bring up this subject the second time (unfortunately in another thread - sorry
about this), since I haven't recieved any feedback from you. Maybe nobody likes
me and I'm just a pain in everyone's ass, but maybe not. So I keep trying :)

My detailed problem:
I want to write an application that uses many complex dialogs. These dialogs are
recursively built up (in an XMLized way) of many smaller (but still complex)
widgets. I want to build my own widgets, so I could create a nice tree of my
high level widgets.

And the code begins:

top_widget = MyTopWidget()
sub_widget = MySubWidget()
sub_sub_widget = MySubSubWidget()

I'd prefer adding my widgets in the usual PyGTK sytle:

sub_widget.add(sub_sub_widget)
top_widget.add(sub_widget)

Instead of this plain and ugly hack (where the 'widget' member of my classes is
the created PyGTK widget):

sub_widget.add(sub_sub_widget.widget)
top_widget.add(sub_widget.widget)

I don't know whether it is possible or not. So please anyone drop me a line. Is
it posibble at all from Python?

Thanks,

    Laci