On Sat, Sep 27, 2003 at 07:36:29AM -0300, alejandro david weil wrote:
> And also I'm not sure if using that is the right way to do the things.
> Maybe this question is more gtk-related than pygtk.
>
> Well, anyway, I think that with idle&timeout implementation that
> I did, the cpu wasting I have is constant when I draw more objects
> on the DrawableArea..

You're right that this is more of a GTK+ question -- if you don't get an
answer here, do try [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you raise the timeout interval, does the CPU usage go down
significantly? Have you tried profiling your application to see what's
costly?

Take care,
--
Christian Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 261 2331