El jue, 16-10-2003 a las 06:41, Christian Robottom Reis escribió:
> On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 09:50:57AM +0200, Lorenzo Gil Sanchez wrote:
> > > I'd like to display a combo box in a cell within a treeview. I'm fairly sure
> > > I've seen other gtk ap[ps doing this, so I'm hoping it's possible...
> > >
> > You can do that with C. With Python you can create a custom CellRenderer
> > to render the cells in the way you want. What you can not do in Python
> > is a CellRender with edit capabilities, like a combo box. If you want a
> > CellRenderer to support edition it must implement the CellEditable
> > interface. There is no way to make a Python class to implement a GLib
> > interface with the current PyGTK bindings.
>
> But what about your example posted to
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg06091.html ?

As I said in that email that's a hack, not a very good way of doing what
Thomi wants. If he really needs a combo box in a TreeView go ahead, but
we should work on making it possible the way it should be (implementing
GInterfaces in Python).

By the way, I do really need a combo box in a TreeView (among other
things) so I'm studying the best way of getting it. This is one of the
reasons I'm working on a GObject tutorial.

Lorenzo