The GtkDialog module is from PyGTK 0.6. Your system may default to PyGTK 2.0, which uses the name gtk.Dialog.

If you have PyGTK 0.6 installed, you can add the following to the script (untested):

  import pygtk
  pygtk.require( '0.6' )

Alternatively, if you don't need to use PyGTK 2.0, you can edit pygtk.pth in /usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages. It probably contains "gtk-1.2," which you can change to "gtk-2.0."