Hi John,
yes I know, Py_Shell does not handle correctly pasted text or drag&drop,
sorry :-(
Theese are  features that I must implement. Next version will have
theese capabilities but don't expect it in the near future because I'm
busy with my thesis now. I hope to do it within weeks but I'm not
sure...

Best regards!
Pier