A Sáb, 2003-11-22 às 11:17, Pier Carteri escreveu:
> Hi to all,
> I'm playing with gnomeprint  and I've the following question: as default
> the origin of the coordinates is on the bottom-left corner but I prefer
> it on the top-left, how can I change it?

        I think you should ask this in [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Although I
did the gnomeprint wrapping for python, I don't know if it is possible
to do what you want.
        Anyway, it shouldn't be difficult to do the mapping y1 = (page_height -
y) in a function, and call that function before passing y values to
gnomeprint.
        Good luck!
--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro