Bert Marco Schuldes wrote:

Hello!

I guess, there is already some Information
somewhere (maybe even with a working example??),
how to get a TreeView, which looks more like a
TreeView as it is common under Windows, not this triangle-style expanders, but (+) and (-)
Icons and especially visible lines connecting the nodes of the tree.

But I could not find such an example anywhere.

Can somebody point me such Info, if it exists, please?

Note that Windows XP (with its new theme at least) does not display display lines connecting the nodes of the tree. It does still use [+] and [-] expanders.

--
Tim Evans
Applied Research Associates NZ