I was wondering if it's possible to do row specific tooltips.

The Tooltips.set_tip method takes a widget as it's first parameter, so I
was wondering whether or not I'd need to insert an invisible widget
(e.g. EventBox) inside my Treeview somehow.

My other hypothesis involves binding a callback to the mouse movement
signals that works out which row the mouse is currently hovering over
and sets the whole TreeView's tooltip depending on which row it's over.
It's a bit stinky though, and I get the distinct impression that it
might be really hard (hence this message, asking if there's an easier
way).

Thanks.

--
Graham Ashton