Just an update to this, the function that was wrapped is deprecated in
the current GtkSpell.  The rest of the methods that need to be wrapped
reference the GtkSpell struct which acts like a GObject based object but
in does not have any type information.  I want to wrap the struct as if
it were a part of the GObject system.  How would I go about doing this
cleanly (I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty with Python wrapping
code)?

The current wrappers can be gotten from:

http://martianrock.com/dropzone/pygtkspell.tar.gz

It's functional but broken.  Any other suggestions on naming conventions
or code cleanliness are welcome too.  I really want to learn Gtk Python
wrapping in depth.

--
J5