On Thursday, 18 March 2004, you (Christian Robottom Reis) wrote:
| > More exactly the location is <GTK folder>/share/themes.
|
| -> FAQ 21.13
|
|     http://www.async.com.br/faq/pygtk/index.py?req=show&file=faq21.013.htp
|
| Reviews and corrections appreciated.

Hmmm this pertains more to a GTK (than PyGTK) -on-windows FAQ.
I can't change it directly (no password).

Should reformulate the last sentence because it (I) was misleading:  the
patch I submitted to sf is pre-compiled engines and associated themes,
NOT a patch to correct the off-by-one glitch !

Should also mention that:
- engines can also be built quite easily with MinGW + MSYS
- there is a GUI program called "gtk2_prefs" by Alex Shaduri at
  http://members.lycos.co.uk/alexv6/ that allows to preview and select the
  GTK theme and font to be used by GTK apps (it is far more easy than
  tweaking with rc files)

--
Hope this helps,
Fabien.