Hello,

My little project involves a gtk.TextView widget. It seems that this
widget has a default right-click context menu that includes the typical
cut/copy/paste entries, and they work very well. I am trying to include
the same functionalities in the application's toolbar and pulldown menus
(with little success), but these appear to be using a different
clipboard than the one used in the default gtk.TextView context menu
commands.

How does one go about hooking into the same clipboard that the TextView
already uses when I make my own clipboard-using buttons? Maybe I have to
override the TextView's context menu so it uses my clipboard? I am using
PyGTK 2.3.92, so the new clipboard functions are available to me.

Thanks for any help,
~djc