-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Cedric Gustin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Inviato: mercoledì 16 giugno 2004 14.57
A: John Hunter
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Oggetto: Re: [pygtk] Installation problems win32

> As a side note, I'm getting tired of these various, unofficial and
> incompatible (registry-wise) installers, and the installation
> questions/problems they generate. I don't think it helps in spreading
> the use of GTK+ on win32.
>
>Cedric

What is the "official" installer for Win32? Is there an official mantainer?
I'd like to use a single GTK+ 2 runtime distribution to support Pygtk AND Gtkmm AND
Gimp 2 AND glade & libglade, but some  projects seem to be inclined to make their own
distribution containing just what they need and rely on it.
The Sourceforge download you suggested, the runtime in the Gimp 2 download page and
the Dropline installer (now discontinued) are definitely too many.

Thanks,
Lorenzo Gatti