>> I discovered that some widgets only emit signals when values are
    >> changed via keyboard action, not mouse action.

    Christian> It *really* looks like a bug to me, but I'm surprised the
    Christian> SpinButton would have the same issue. Are you sure this is
    Christian> reproducible using a simple testcase?

I'm just going by the docs...  Quoting from

    http://www.moeraki.com/pygtkreference/pygtk2reference/class-gtkpaned.html

we find:

    The "move-handle" signal is emitted when paned has the focus and one of
    the following key combinations is pressed to move the separator:

    Left Arrow
    Right Arrow
    Up Arrow
    Down Arrow
    Page Up
    Page Down
    End

Quoting from

    http://www.moeraki.com/pygtkreference/pygtk2reference/class-gtkspinbutton.html

we find:

    The "change-value" signal is emitted when the spinbutton value is
    changed by keyboard action using the Up Arrow, Down Arrow, Page Up, Page
    Down, Control+Page Up or Control+Page Down keys.

The SpinButton isn't such a problem because (I think) the value-changed
signal is emitted even if the change-value signal is emitted.

Skip