On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 09:51:49PM -0500, Skip Montanaro wrote:
>     Christian> One alternative which I use daily is, instead of relying on
>     Christian> the label, doing a set_data() on the menuitems as you put
>     Christian> them into the menu, and then using get_data() to grab it
>     Christian> back.
>
> I suppose I can figure it out, but is that an option from a Glade-generated
> interface?  I am not at work so don't have Glade available to try at the
> moment.

No, AFAIK this is only available from code (i.e., you call set_data() on
the menu item instances). It really depends on what you want to do -- if
you *really* want the labels, then it's not the right way to go, but
rarely have I needed to get the labels (and I've played with OptionMenu
a *lot*).

Take care,
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3361 2331