On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 02:12:19PM +0100, Stuart Hughes wrote:
> Christian Robottom Reis wrote:
> >On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 10:45:54AM +0100, Stuart Hughes wrote:
> >
> >>From what I understand, 'ctree' is deprecated and you are supposed to
> >>use treeview instead, but despite looking for examples and reading
> >>through the reference documentation, I can't find anything that will
> >>work for me.
> >

> >Are you sure you've looked enough? There is both a Treeview tutorial, a
> >Treeview section in the FAQ, and a part of the PyGTK tutorial dedicated
> >to treeview. There are plenty of examples, too.
> >

> I did see those, but I wanted the style to have the little box with a
> '+' in it for unexpanded nodes and '-' for expanded nodes.  Also I
> wanted little lines connecting them.

Oh. I believe you can get that effect through styling/themeing; I guess
I misunderstood your request. The question is actually

    How do I get my Treeview to look just like the old CTree?

I'd be happy to add a FAQ item for that if someone has an answer.

Take care,
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3361 2331