On Tue, Nov 09, 2004 at 06:49:31AM -0500, Thomas Mills Hinkle wrote:
> Add it to the list of ToolButton woes... on an off topic note, does
> anyone know why ToolBars are designed to work so badly with a keyboard
> -- AFAIK there are no mnemonics allowed within a toolbar and tab doesn't
> move through widgets in a toolbar correctly. Very frustrating if you
> like the big button, attractive look of the toolbar but still want a
> keyboard accessible app.

While I agree with you, I think the rationale here is that whatever
functionality you place in toolbars *must* be offered via a Menu Item,
and that's the standard way of reaching that functionality via the
keyboard. I'd take a peek in the GNOME HIG if I wasn't so busy this
morning..

Take care,
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3361 2331