On Wed, Nov 10, 2004 at 02:35:36PM -0500, Steve McClure wrote:
> Does anyone know if you can dynamically add/remove columns from a clist
> and/or ctree widget?  Evolution allows the user to add and remove
> columns from the list as well as set the order of the columns. I'm
> looking to do something similar, or the same thing. Right now I'm
> limited to PyGtk 0.6.9.

Well, you can *sort of* get the effect you want using
set_column_visibility. You will need to make sure you have *all* columns
created, and then control visibility of the ones you want displayed by
default, but Kiwi uses this to some success.

See Kiwi.List.enable_column_select() for details.

Take care,
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3361 2331