I've been trying to implement drag and drop with a model derived from
the GenericTreeModel.  So far, i haven't had much success.  Anytime I
try to drop on the tree, I get the following error message:

gramps.py:101: GtkWarning: You must override the default
'drag_data_received' handler  on GtkTreeView when using models that
don't support the GtkTreeDragDest interface an d enabling drag-and-drop.
The simplest way to do this is to connect to 'drag_data_received' and
call g_signal_stop_emission_by_name() in your signal handler to prevent
th e default handler from running. Look at the source code for the
default handler in gt ktreeview.c to get an idea what your handler
should do. (gtktreeview.c is in the GTK source code.) If you're using
GTK from a language other than C, there may be a more natural way to
override default handlers, e.g. via derivation.
  gtk.main()

I've tried deriving the class from TreeDragDest in addition to
GenericTreeModel, and I've tried adding the drag_data_received function
to the model, but neither has given me any success.

Is there an example of the proper way to do this?

Thanks,

Don

--
Don Allingham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>