> Gtk doesn't, but there is a GnomeDruid and Glade supports it too.  At
> one point in time I was trying to stick solely with Gtk so I used the
> GtkNotebook and hid the tabs. Then switched pages whenever the user hit
> the Next and Previous buttons.

I was recently in a similar situation -- I wanted to use a "Wizard"
and didn't know how -- first I couln't remember what GNOME called it,
then I thought it was a GNOME-only widget anyway.

So that leaves the question -- is there any way to bring something
like the druid into a standard GTK toolkit?

I made the decision to keep my app gtk-only after getting complaints
from non-GNOME users about the number of packages they had to install
to run it; now I have a Windows port and a number of Windows users, so
there's no going back. That said, I'd still like to try to use the
right tool for the job :)

Tom