On Fri, 2005-25-03 at 21:54 +0100, Hans-Joachim Widmaier wrote:
> Brian:
> > On Fri, 2005-25-03 at 17:40 +0100, Hans-Joachim Widmaier wrote:
> > > Hans-Joachim Widmaier:
> > >
> > > Gah! Have to follow up on my own post. (Never post when in a hurry!)
> > >
> > > Sorry, I misread TextView for TreeView. There's probably no
> > > "cursor-changed"
> > > signal on the former.
> > >

> > It is "cursor_changed" for list and tree views
>
> Sorry, I can't see your point. There isn't a gtk.List nor a gtk.ListView,
> and the signal is shown with a hyphen in the pygtk 2 reference. And it
> definately works in that spelling in my code.

> No offence meant, really,

None taken. :)

I know, the list stuff was deprecated I believe.  I just checked, the
spelling "cursor_changed" has been working in our code for a year now.
I wasn't the one to code that one, but I just double checked, and it
works both spellings.  I just checked glade and it shows the signal with
the underscore, while in Idle's shell a help(gtk.TreeView) shows it with
a hyphen.

--
Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>